NAKED (NUDE) FINISH LEATHERS (Deer Tanned, Non-Work Boot Distressed Leather, Toast Wyoming)
1) Remove dust and dirt with a soft brush or damp cloth.
2) Conditioner not recommended as it can turn the color much darker.
3) A quality non-silicone stain and water protector can be applied when boots are new.
SUEDE LEATHER, Snuffed finish such as Nubuck and Nappa
1) Apply a non-silicone stain and water protector when boots are new.
2) Periodically remove dust and dirt with a soft nylon brush.
3) Try to avoid mud or tarnished water which can discolor the leather and be extremely difficult to remove.
1) On smooth pig, clean as you would cowhide. Because this leather is extremely thin, cleaning and conditioning on a more regular basis is recommended.
2) On sueded pig, clean as you would cowhide suede, including the application of a quality stain and water protector.