1) Remove dust and dirt with a soft brush or cloth.
2) While these leathers have additional oils added to them in the tanning process, in time, these oils with start to disappear. Applying heavy coats of conditioner, or products such as mink oil will help these leathers withstand the heavy abuse they were intended for.
3) Since these leathers are the most likely to become soaked in water, be sure to clean and oil them as quickly as possible. Allow them to dry naturally and never under an artificial heat source.
1) Wipe boots with a soft, damp cloth to remove dirt.
2) Let dry, then buff with a soft cloth.
MICROSUEDE, MICRO FIBER (Synthetic materials)
1) Spray boots with a non-silicone stain and water protector.
2) Use a soft brush to remove dirt and dust.
In today’s footwear market, new leathers are being introduced on a regular basis. Unique looks and fabulous finishes created by various tanning methods are becoming commonplace. While we have attempted to offer care instructions for the bulk of the leathers found in our boots, there can certainly be some exceptions. If you have a question regarding the care of a specific product, please contact us at our website. We will provide you with the best information available regarding any unique situation.