The Men’s Zero-X™ collection focuses on using no glue, an eco-forward footwear line crafted with comfort in every step. Handcrafted with unique materials, Zero-X™ profiles showcase an interlocking stitching system as well finely tuned internal cushioning. With outsoles created with rice husk agricultural byproducts, the Zero-X™ collection is comfort you can feel good about.
- ecoTWX® material upper. ecoTWX® material is a lightweight, carbon positive, and durable eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles. Each pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® material removes an average of 13 plastic water bottles from landfills and oceans. In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Made with no glue; eliminates harsh chemical adhesives.
- Migration from nylon and/or cotton laces to 100% bamboo laces.
- Independent interlocking stitching system.
- Compression molded EVA for sustained comfort in finely-tuned internal cushioning.
- Molded low to the ground comfort outsole