Durango Men's Rebel Pro Rugged Tan Square Toe Western Boots DDB0294
This is the men's Western Rugged Tan Durango® Rebel Pro™ style.
This style is full grain leather with a soft mesh lining inside and has the Durango® X-Pand System™ which is a hidden gore expansion for universal fit and easy on off. This style contains a comfortable 7-layer outsole system.
The first layer is the Durango® X-Treme Comfort Footbed™ with memory foam for all day comfort and support.
The second layer is an EVA cushion layer that contours and molds to your foot.
The third layer is a ¾ genuine Goodyear® welt construction and a genuine leather welt with double row cotton stitch.
The fourth layer is a two-layer innersole with a flexible full-length bottom and stabilizing rigid ¾ heel tuck.
- Full-grain leather
- 11.5" shaft
- 2" heel
- Circumference of calf: 17"
- Narrow square toe
- Rolled shank area
- Soft mesh lining
- Slip, oil and abrasion resistant rubber outsole
- Cushion flex insole with rigid rear foot stabilizer
- Fiberglass Dually shank for torsion stability and mid-foot support
- Littleway shank stitch for ultimate durability
- 3/4 genuine Goodyear welt construction
- Durable and rigid nailed ABS heel
Measurements for this boot were taken from a size 10M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.