Itasca Leathergoods Women's Cota Harvest Moccasin Made Of Buffalo & Elk Leather
The combination of buffalo and elk hides used in the construction of these moccasins most likely makes them the most comfortable footwear you'll ever own - they feel like they're broken in the first time you put them on. The traditional soft sole construction offers a barefoot feel; in fact, our customers have described the way they feel as a better version of barefoot. The buffalo, used in the sole, offers ruggedness and durability even with outdoor use; the elk, used for the upper, is the softest and most supple of any of the leathers we carry. It's truly luxurious.
New for 2013, we've named this unique four-color combination "Harvest" and it's a part of our "Select" line of women's Cota moccasins. This canoe-style moccasin is a classic and it's a great neutral for year-round use.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Double sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Elk and Buffalo
- Color: Brown, Mahogany, Tobacco and Dusk
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs generous - we suggest ordering half a size smaller than normal
- MADE IN THE U.S.A!