The Quatro Ranchero Boot is hand built and designed with the highest level of comfort, durability and safety for the equine world. Extreme Comfort Straight From The Stall to the Saddle! Safe to Ride with a Heel to Toe - No Snag - Outsole.
- Quatro® Comfort System footbed for all day comfort while doing chores and groundwork
- Specially designed outsole with a heel to toe - no snag - safety rail designed not to hang up in a stirrup
- Wrap around spur ledge to support both traditional and slip on spurs
- Adjustable side gusset
- Ergonomically designed to support the foot and prevent heel slip
- Rubber formulations developed specifically for agricultural conditions
- Fully clad, UV resistant natural rubber upper
- 4MM CR-Foam insulation (rated sub zero to 85° F)
- Fiberglass shank for extra stability
Quatro® Boots are engineered in New Zealand. The sizes tend to run a full size larger than normal for Men (two sizes larger for Women). For example: Men who normally wear a size 11 will most likely wear a size 10 Quatro Boot. Women who normally wear a size 9 should choose a size 7 Quatro.