Thorogood Men's Black Walnut 11" Steel Toe Wellington Work Boot U.S.A. Built 804-3231
Long days and harsh work conditions don’t stop you from putting in an honest days’ work. The rugged Oil Rigger boots from Thorogood have got you covered. The Vibram® SO498 rubber outsole with TC4 compound is slip-resistant and highly abrasion resistant – great for oil and gas or welding applications. Add to that the Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed, and you’ll stay comfortable on your feet long after the whistle blows.
- Oil Rigger Series
- 11" Shaft
- 1.25" Heel
- Circumference: 15.5"
- ANSI/ASTM I75 & C75 Approved
- Heavy Oiled, Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption Footbed on Poron® Comfort Cushion
- Triple Ladder Steel Shank
- Goodyear Storm Welt Construction
- Heat-Resistant Vibram® S0498 Outsole
- Built In The U.S.A.
- Electrical Hazard Rated
Measurements for this boot were taken from a size 9.5D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.