Itasca Leathergoods Women's Cota Buckaroo Turquoise Premium Leather Moccasins
Sorry, this item is out of stock
We've been spending more time in the Southwest and have gained a new appreciation for the turquoise gemstones that are so beautifully used in so many of the jewelry collections we've seen. The colors are variable in the green-to-blue spectrum, and we like them best when the turquoise is randomly veined with the browns and tans - this matrix gives a depth and complexity that just doesn't show up in other gemstones. Our color combination called "Buckaroo" is (in our opinion) a wildly successful attempt to bring together some of the best qualities of this gorgeous gemstone. You won't believe how incredibly comfortable they are to wear.
This canoe-style moccasin is a classic and it offers a great barefoot feel. These can be worn year round in warmer climates and they are perfect for spring through fall in northern climates. These can easily be worn with jeans, khakis, capris, shorts, leggings, and even sundresses.
- Traditional soft sole for barefoot feel
- Double sole construction
- Intended for indoor/outdoor use
- Easy slip-on style
- Lightly padded synthetic insole
- Balance 100% natural leather
- Cowhide full grain and suede
- Color: Walnut, Turquoise Bullhide, Toast
- Moccasins should start off fitting snugly and the leather will conform to the shape of the foot as you break it in.
- Runs true to size, if anything a few ladies have gone down a half size from their norm
- MADE IN THE U.S.A!