The Women’s Work Waterproof 6″ Composite Toe Hiker Boot was designed to handle everything from strolling a rugged mountain trail to a 14-hour day in the workshop. These boots are handcrafted with premium full-grain leathers and feature a breathable waterproof lining. The lightweight composite safety toe featured in this style provides protection that meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C MT EH. The SD footbed and composite XD insole provide all day cushion and support. The full-length molded EVA midsole provides a layer of shock absorption for the entire foot. This is paired up to an oil and slip resistant Twisted X® hiker outsole with beefy lugs for traction in challenging conditions. To improve footwear lifespan, this outsole has an integrated toe cap and heel kick. Twisted X® Work footwear provides all the comfort, stability, and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
- Full-grain leather upper provides increased durability.
- Heel pull-tab for ease of getting in and out of the boot.
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C MT EH.
- Waterproof, breathable interior lining to keep your feet dry.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable SD footbed.
- Composite XD insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Full-length compression molded EVA midsole.
- Toe cap and heel kick for added protection.
- Oil/Slip resistant molded rubber outsole, featuring 45° self-cleaning lugs with sloped heel kick allows a more comfortable transition from heel to ball of foot.
*NOTE* Twisted X Brand runs generous, we suggest going down a half size from their norm